The Grover Cleveland Birthplace Memorial Association will hold its Annual Membership Meeting on November 27 at the First Presbyterian Church at 7:30. The meeting is open to all members and other members of the community interested in history.
- The highlight of the evening will be a presentation by Reverend Richard Sommers and Ray Lipak. They will re-enact a visit from Reverend James Caldwell to the church he founded and its minister of today.
- Dr David Cowell, Chairman of the Board of Trustees will give a brief overview of the activities of the Grover Cleveland Birthplace Memorial Association this past year.
- There will be an election of the slate of board members.
Candidates for the upcoming election of trustees at the annual meeting are as follows:
PANEL A – FOR 3 YEAR TERM ENDING IN 2020
- AKIKO AXE – WEST CALDWELL
- PIETER BURHANS – CHATHAM
- DAVID COWELL – CALDWELL
- MATT ROLLINS – NORTH CALDWELL
- ADELE MEYER – VERONA
There is one vacancy on this panel.
Nominations from the floor will be accepted. Personal information should be available about any nominees from the floor.
- Following the election refreshments will be served in the Education building adjacent to the church.
- Grover’s Corner gift shop will be set up in the sanctuary before and after the meeting. Be sure to check out the wonderful items.